Best macro lens for sonies 2021
The following are the best macro lens for sonies that help you to provide nudge over your woodworking skills. These products are selected based on different factors that define the credibility of the brand and the efficiency as well. Feel free to select from these as they are the most popular ones in the market and provide useful functionality.
When you are going to purchase a product, it is imperative to get a grab of all the practical attributes and factors that define efficiency. Ultimately obtaining value for money is the ultimate goal of any investment. When it comes to Tools, people look for durability and numerous features. If you are also unaware of the efficient attributes of macro lens for sonies, then this buying guide will help you in the best possible ways. Getting a holistic idea about these factors is going to be useful for acquiring maximum value for money. Consider these factors and help yourself in the best possible ways of having a smart investment decision.
Top 10 best macro lens for sonies 2021
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 20.1 MP Digital Camera - Black (Renewed)
$187.95 in stock
- 20.1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close - 3.0" LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Does not support Wifi
Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22 Macro G OSS Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras,Black
14 used from $874.99
- A perfect match for α7 series, 35mm full-frame E-mount cameras, 90mm Macro with a bright F2.8 maximum aperture, Nano AR coating effectively suppress reflections, Dust and moisture resistant design
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.92 ft (0.28 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 1.0x, Focal Length : 90 mm. The angle of view is 27 degree (35 mm) and 17 degree (APS-C)
- Optical Steady Shot image stabilization for handheld shooting, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring, Instant manual/auto focus selection via a sliding focus ring
- Corner to corner sharpness w/ Advanced Spherical elements, Super ED glass w/ multi‐coating reduces flare and ghosting, 9-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Direct Drive SSM (DDSSM) for quiet, precise focusing; Weight: 602 g (21.3 oz)
Sony SEL30M35 30mm f/3.5 e-mount Macro Fixed Lens
17 used from $185.01
- Lens not Zoomable
- Exceptionally portable and versatile for everyday use
- Minimum working distance of only 9.75cm with 1:1 magnification
- Simple, compact 6-group 7-element lens
- Internal stepping motor and Rear-focusing design for video capture
Sigma 271965 70mm F2.8 Art DG Macro for Sony E, Black
$513.61 in stock
8 used from $458.95
- First true 1: 1 macro art lens with stunning resolution and clarity
- Focus-by-wire system for comfortable and precise focusing
- Compatible with Sony E-mount cameras with full-frame sensors
- Compatible with Canon lens aberration correction
7artisans 60mm F2.8 APS-C Macro Lens, Manual Focus Fixed Lens for Sony E Mount Mirrorless Cameras W/Lens Pouch Bag & Focus Wrench, Black
- 【Compact & Portable】: Full metal body, this lens is compact and portable. the 60mm F2.8 II is smaller in size(60mm in diameter, 74.5mm in length) and lighter(only 399g) in weight compares with the first generation.
- 【APS-C-format Lens】: Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length, which is very ideal for macro shooting, such as insect photography.
- 【 11 Elements in 8 Groups & Ideal Aperture】: Its optical system consists of 11 elements in 8 groups. Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor. A 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- 【1:1 Magnification, Manual Focus】: Life-size 1:1 maximum magnification pairs with a 17.5cm minimum focusing distance to suit working with close-up subjects. Manual focus design, along with focus distance and depth of field scales, aids in precise focusing control.
- 【 De-clicked Aperture Ring】: The de-clicked aperture ring offers smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range, making it ideal for close-range video applications and shooting.
Rokinon 100mm F2.8 ED UMC Full Frame Telephoto Macro Lens for Sony E-Mount Interchangeable Lens Cameras
- Full frame compatible with a 24.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 16.4 degree angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Constructed of 15 Glass Elements in 12 Groups and boasts a minimum focusing distance of only 1.0 ft.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 - f/32 with 9 diaphragm blades;Maximum Diameter: 2.85 inches
- Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Glass
Sony 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
$219.99 in stock
8 used from $219.99
- 100mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Sony Alpha digital SLR cameras
- Works with Super SteadyShot image stabilization system to keep image steady in low light
- Focus range limiter speeds up autofocus response; focus hold button gives you full control
- High contrast and resolution gives your shots greater visual accuracy for close analysis
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 4 inches long; weighs 1 pound, 2 ounces
Sony 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
$172.99 in stock
8 used from $172.99
- Bright f2.8 aperture for low-light shots
- High-contrast, high-resolution image quality
- Focus Range Limiter for faster auto focusing
- Focus Hold button for full creative control
- 35mm Focal-length equivalant: 75mm
Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens (Black)
7 used from $425.00
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.8 max. aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field, Get close with 6.25” (0.16m) minimum focusing distance
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design, Focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter and focus-hold button
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.78”) and lightweight (8.3 oz.) for high mobility, Great for scenery and portraits as well as macro shots
- 7-blade circular aperture design produce beautiful bokeh. Angle of View (0.11 feet) : 47 degree
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.3 inches. Filter Thread Front: 55 mm
Sigma 105mm f/2.8 DG DN Macro Art Lens Sony E-Mount Bundle with 2X 64GB Extreme Memory Cards, IR Remote, 3 Piece Filter Kit, Wrist Strap, Card Reader, Memory Card Case, Tabletop Tripod
- This Sigma 105mm f/2.8 DG DN Macro Art Lens comes with all the manufacturer accessories and a 4-year USA warranty along with a 19-piece bundle which includes 2x SanDisk extreme 64GB memory card, 3-piece filter kit, wrist strap, memory card reader, Circuit City IR remote, memory card case, mini tripod, lens cap keeper, lens pen, dust brush, air blower, 3"x5" lens tissues (50), empty bottle, standard microfiber cloths (2), large microfiber cloth.
- MACRO - True macro design affords a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with an 11.6" minimum focusing distance, and a 5.5" minimum working distance, to suit working with close-up subjects. Focus limiter switch can be used to constrain the focusing range within three zones for faster, more responsive performance: 11.6" to 1.6', 1.6' to infinity, and 11.6" to infinity.
- OPTICS - One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element markedly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- HSM - The integrated Hyper Sonic Motor realizes quick and quiet autofocus performance, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- COMPATIBILITY - All Sony mirrorless digital cameras including APS-C and full frame a9, a7R, a7S, a7, 7C, a6600, a6500, a6400, a6300, a6100, a6000, a5100, a5000, a3000 and other E-Mount Digital Cameras.
Buying macro lens for sonies should be pretty straight forward right after reading our recommendations! Make sure to check out the features, Product highlights, and our Scoring Index where we rate based on the following:
macro lens for sonies Value For Money
macro lens for sonies Support
macro lens for sonies Ease To Use
macro lens for sonies Durability
The ten products on the list of Best macro lens for sonies 2021 are of the best quality as per their features and functions. Apart from all the information, we are recommending two of the best in class products which can give others a run for their money.
Global Human Capital Trends 2021: The social enterprise at work
While organizations have historically viewed technology and human-centered strategies as separate tracks, today, these two elements have converged.