Best Dive Computers 2021
The following are the best Dive Computers that help you to provide nudge over your cooking skills. These products are selected based on different factors that define the credibility of the brand and the efficiency as well. Feel free to select from these as they are the most popular ones in the market and provide useful functionality.
When you are going to purchase a product, it is imperative to get a grab of all the practical attributes and factors that define efficiency. Ultimately obtaining value for money is the ultimate goal of any investment. When it comes to water sports, people look for durability and numerous features. If you are also unaware of the efficient attributes of Dive Computers, then this buying guide will help you in the best possible ways. Getting a holistic idea about these factors is going to be useful for acquiring maximum value for money. Consider these factors and help yourself in the best possible ways of having a smart investment decision.
Top 10 best Dive Computers 2021
Mares Puck Pro Plus Wrist Dive Computer - Blue/Black
- Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, Full-Featured RGBM Nitrox Computer, Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design, Upgradeable Firmware & Multi-Gas Capability.
- Precision Stopwatch, Special Function Modes Air, Nitrox & Bottom Time, , Durable Metal Button, Upgraded Interface, Precautionary Programs Setting, Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator.
- Plan Mode, Backlighting, Log Book, 3-Level Salinity, Fresh Water Setting, Sea Water Setting, Aquarium Salinity Setting, Residual Nitrogen Memory Reset, Quartz Clock Movement.
- User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery, Fully Altitude Adjustable to 12,100' (3,700m) Memory Capacity 36 Hours, Superior Display Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal.
- 492' (150m) Depth Rating, Power Indicators, Audible Alarms, Watch, Date and Temperature Displays, 12/24 Hour Formats, Two-Different Gas Mixtures During-Single-Dive, Metric or Imperial Units of Measure.
Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
$229.95 in stock
- A single button Dive Computer makes effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use, easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric.
- Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer - Red
- Slim design for a perfect fit Large display for superior readability Intuitive user interface
SHEARWATER RESEARCH Teric Wrist Dive Computer (Blue)
- Nitrox Trimix decompression dive computer in wrist-watch form factor
- B�Ã�¼hlmann ZHL-16c algorithm with configurable Gradient Factors
- Supports optional wireless tank pressure transmitters
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Supports Open-Circuit, Fixed PO2, Gauge, and Freediving Modes
Seac Partner, wrist-mount freediving computer, black, one size
$127.20 in stock
2 used from $86.54
- Stopwatch and countdown function
- Records your freediving session up to 99 dives
- It works with a standard CR2032 battery and is 100 mt water resistant
- Backlit display
Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer, Black/Gray
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- Dive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possible to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included). Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display.
- The Giotto computer is developed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.
SUUNTO Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer (Lime)
- Updated model Quick Guide, USB Cable allows Full Logbook Info Download. No more Hand Written Logging. PC Compatible, Helps Improve your Diving Experience.
- Suunto rgbm full continuous decompression algorithm allows for safer ascents.
- Four operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge, and freedive.
- Integrated apnea timer for freediving. Air, nitrox, gauge and freedive modes.
- Big clear display with backlight. Made in Finland. Timer for air and nitrox modes.
ATMOS Mission One ISO Smart Watch Dive Computer Black/Black
- IOS Smart Watch
- Dive Computer
- 4 Modes: Air｜Nitrox｜Freedive｜Gauge
- High-res 1.2” color display (Sunlight-visible)
- Record dive site GPS
Cressi Aquaride Blue Pro BCD Scuba Gear Package w/ MC9 Compact Regulator & Octo Leonardo C2 Dive Computer w/GupG Reg Bag
- Cressi Aquaride Pro Buoyancy Control Device with intagrated weights and back weight pockets
- Cressi MC9 Compact 1st and 2nd stage regulator with balanced diaphragm and compact Octo
- Clearly see every detail of your dive with the Cressi Leonardo C2 Dive Computer console
- GupG Regulator bag used to protect your Scuba Diving Regulator and Dive Computer. Great for transporting your reg set.
Buying Dive Computers should be pretty straight forward right after reading our recommendations! Make sure to check out the features, Product highlights, and our Scoring Index where we rate based on the following:
Dive Computers Value For Money
Dive Computers Support
Dive Computers Ease To Use
Dive Computers Durability
The ten products on the list of Best Dive Computers 2021 are of the best quality as per their features and functions. Apart from all the information, we are recommending two of the best in class products which can give others a run for their money.
Does The Shearwater Peregrine Measure Up? 4 Dive Computers Under $500. Which should you choose?
Does The Shearwater Peregrine Measure Up? 4 Dive Computers Under $500. Which should you choose? Yesterday, Shearwater Research announced their ...
Best Dive Computers - 2019
Best Dive Computer - 2019 Shop - https://www.simplyscuba.com/collections/dive-computers Advice ...
Choosing The Right Dive Computer
Choosing The Right Dive Computer Advice - https://www.simplyscuba.com/pages/help-choosing-a-dive-computer Shop dive computers ...